- “I play the HARP.” (“Do you also wear a coif? Get outta here.”)
- “I play the BASSOON.” (“I thought a Bassoon was a primate.”) “You’re a primate.”
- “I play the HANDBELLS.” (“Play? Is that another word for making a bunch of racket?”)
- “I play the RECORDER.” (“So does my six-year-old niece.”)
- “I play the UKELELE.” (“Play something.”) *Silence* (“Like I thought.”)
- “I play the WASHBOARD.” (Just stare at the person, then walk away.)
- “I play the THEREMIN.” (“Nobody knows what that is. Or cares.”)
- “I play the MUSICAL SAW.” (“So that’s what happened to the saw I let you borrow last year.”)
- “I play the OCARINA.” (“Yeah, when you’re playing the Legend of Zelda on your old Nintendo.”)
- “I play the BAGPIPES.” (“Otherwise known as the most annoying instrument in the world.”)
*Disclaimer* I created this list as a JOKE. Please do not be offended if you play any of these. Honestly, if you can produce music from any of these instruments, you are TALENTED and I commend you.
Quote of the Day, from my new novel Prophecy of the Most Beautiful
“What is a name really? Once you’re dead, who will remember it? Do not be a fool and think your family will. They will be the first to forget you.” ––Prophecy of the Most Beautiful.